Turn snack time into a fun bake session with your toddler. Put on those aprons and grab out the mixing bowls!
- Box of Gelatin (we used sugar free raspberry Jell-O)
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowls
- 9x13 baking pan
- Refrigerator space
- Cookie cutters
- Spatula to remove the gelatin jigglers
- Plate to put the gelatin jigglers on
- Follow the directions on the box of gelatin on how to make. The adult should handle the hot water, but your child can help you stir! Pour the liquid gelatin into the 9x13 pan and put in the fridge to set.
- Once the gelatin is set, give your toddler cookie cutters to press into the gelatin.
- Use the spatula to remove the jigglers from the pan and on to the plate.
- Sensory Development
- Fine Motor Development
- Language Development
- Social Development